8 weeks old infant is having issues pooing. Can prune juice be added to formula milk?
No juices allowed at this age group.
Thanks for your query.
I can feel your concerns
I would like to know
1. Is there any history of fever?
3. crying on passing urine
I recommend to give her feed preferably by mother. If not use formulas but no juice should be added in this age group. Fruit juices will increase puking and can cause diarrhea.
Be patient and this will be normal soon.
Hope this will be helpful.
Its very normal for babies to cry at this age.
Thanks for writing back.
Some do give their baby colic drops and such juices but its better to avoid them.
As its quite normal to have coilic at this age goup which will settle at 3 months of age.
Yes, you can give her salinase nasal drops in the nostrils. That will help a lot.
He should get back to normalcy soon. I wish him quick recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prune juice for 5 week old baby
- Dexolac infant milk substitute infant formula
- Dexolac special care infant milk substitute infant formula
- Which infants formula milk is good dexolac or lactogen
- Upset stomach constipation diarrhea prune juice milk of magnesia cause
- Nestogen formula milk for infants effect
- Infant with loose stools introduced with formula milk teething
- Packet milk or formula for 6 month old baby
- Infant has diarrhea due to formula milk
- Infant on breast milk refusing the formula what to do