70 years old. Small whitehead appeared on face. What should I do?

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 9 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have never had swkin problems on my face. Now at 70 I havew quite a few small whiteheads on my face. What should I di?
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later

These lesions could be of colloid millium and the best treatment option would be to get them extracted by a dermatologist.

However, if you could upload an image of the concerned area, it would be easier for me to confirm the possibility. You can use this site's uploader to post a good quality picture of the affected areas.

Hope that answers your query. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad