69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
Prognosis is very good with cure rate of 75%
I have gone through your mammography report.
After hearing your history and since your mammography report is showing coarse calcification and BIRADS 2 category it is a benign condition.
You do not need to worry.
You just need to do routine bilateral mammography test and blood test for breast tumour marker CA 15.3 every 6 monthly.
Prognosis is very good with cure rate of 75%.
No treatment required at this moment.
Chances of recurrence is only 10%
Dr Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems