6 weeka ago I started having night sweats with chills

Question
6 weeka ago I started having night sweats with chills and shaking. I get up 4 or 5 times to change sheets and clothes. I have lost 11 pounds during this time and have had to have IV fluids three times due to dehydration. I am weak and never feel good. The chills are the worse part, I can never stop shaking. I feel like my veins have icewater flowing through them and my skin feels as if it is on fire. All of my blood work is normal, my blood pressure is higher than normal. I am very concerned about why this started and how it can be stoped

Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
please upload scanned reports

Detailed Answer:

it seems that you've done some tests already so I'd like to know what tests exactly and the results. Please upload all test reports either by asking a follow-up question and attaching the scanned documents or by uploading them elsewhere and sending me the link. Other symptoms might be helpful (besides chills and fever that is). For example do you have fever every day? Do you feel pain somewhere in your body? Headaches? Skin rash? Diarrhea? etc... Anything might prove useful.

I'll be waiting for your response...