48 YEAR MALE WITHOUT ANY CO MORBIDITIES..PLEASE SUGGEST ON THE
It's sinus rhythm, normal axis, rate. There is right bundle branch block with corresponding St t changes.
This may be indicative of ischemic heart disease or just an age or hypertension related change. So, it should be evaluated to rule out possibility of ischemic heart disease.
So, patient should undergo echo and if normal then stress test like stress thallium or CT coronary angiography. In majority of patients, it's related to age.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?