40 y/m with H/O HTN on Medication , Tablet Telma
Requesting for your valuable opinion and interpretation on Attached ECG
There is sinus rhythm, left axis deviation and left anterior fascicular block, borderline St depression in v5-6. No other significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
So, there are some changes which are probably due to hypertension. However, patient should undergo echo to confirm the Ecg findings.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?