4 years ago I stepped off a 2 to 3
could be a slowly growing tumor .
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the question and the fact that swelling has been growing for four years is worrisome.
Clinically It could be a traumatic arterio -venous fistula or a tumor which has progresses very slowly. It could be a damaged structure like a ligament in the knee also.
In my practice I would advise Complete blood counts and MRI of the thigh with knee to know more about the swelling .
I would recommend the same for you.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to contact me with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?