3rd attempt to communicate. snow shoveled 5 hours ago see
Please provide some more information
Hello and welcome in Ask A Doctor service.
I can understand your concern and I am sorry for your situation
You explain that the cardiologist has see no problem in your heart.Now the next step is to control the lungs.However if you provide some more information about your concern I will be able to help you more such as prescribing the shoveling and do you have other symptoms?
I hope to have been helpful
Regards and feel free to contact me again
It is very important to me to know your age,do you smoke,if it is your first episode of breathlessness, do you work in a polluted environment and so on.
The other organ that may be the cause of your concern might be the lungs.For this you should do a chest X ray and a Spirometry test.After the results your doctor will explain what to do further.Please discuss with him or her about the above
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?