3rd attempt to communicate. snow shoveled 5 hours ago see

Dr. Jnikolla

Pulmonologist

Posted on Sun, 10 Feb 2019 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: 3rd attempt to communicate. snow shoveled 5 hours ago see photo of current BP short of breath thirsty fatigued previously saw a cardiologist and health is good.
Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide some more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in Ask A Doctor service.

I can understand your concern and I am sorry for your situation

You explain that the cardiologist has see no problem in your heart.Now the next step is to control the lungs.However if you provide some more information about your concern I will be able to help you more such as prescribing the shoveling and do you have other symptoms?

I hope to have been helpful

Regards and feel free to contact me again

Dr.Jolanda
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Jnikolla 41 minutes later
Short of breath and elevated BP.
Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Continue discussion

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

It is very important to me to know your age,do you smoke,if it is your first episode of breathlessness, do you work in a polluted environment and so on.

The other organ that may be the cause of your concern might be the lungs.For this you should do a chest X ray and a Spirometry test.After the results your doctor will explain what to do further.Please discuss with him or her about the above

Dr.Jolanda
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana