2 yrs ago while on extremely low fat diet and
CBD oil is an alternative for seizures.
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor " service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
CBD oil is produced by nontoxic extracts of marijuana and is actually used for seizures also.
So, I think it is a good alternative since antiepileptic drugs use resulted in adverse effects.
A possible explanation for your seizures, since the MRI resulted normal, is low sodium levels in the blood, so, following a healthy diet is necessary to prevent seizures, besides the medication.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?