2 weeks ago this looked like 2 bug bites. I
what can it be and how should I treat it?
inflammatory body reaction, guidelines narrated in details below.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* Inflammatory body reaction post bug bite, which can be possible at period of 2 weeks.
My guidelines at present for better recovery of the same
- Keep the area clean with antiseptic liquid.
- Apply ice 3 times a day for 5 minutes each, which will help to relieve the swelling.
- A triple antibiotic cream as polybion helps better than plain cortisone cream.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get prescription of antibiotic ( in our clinic, I recommend cephalosporin group of drugs
if there is no history of drug sensitivity ) to avoid secondary bacterial infection.
- Primary relief with tablet ibuprofen 3 times a day after meals if not sensitive to the
molecule till you consult your doc.
- Blood sugar control is also very important to heal faster.
Do feel free to discuss further over the issue.
Wish you best recovery.