Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

19 years old having pain in chest. Having 120/56 blood pressure and 69 heart rate. Should go for check up?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 4361 Questions
my daughter is 19 years old she has bp right now 120/56 with heart rate 69. she's been complaining since this am about her chest hurting. do you think she should be taken to immediate care
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 28 minutes later

Thanks for the query

I would like to know a little more in order to come to a better conclusion

1. Which side of the chest is hurting? if its on the left then is it radiating to the left arm as well?
2. Did she have any kind of trauma recently?
3. Is it a dull pain, catching pain or pulling pain?
4. Does she complain of giddiness or breathlessness?
5. Any history of cough or fever?

Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor