Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

10 years old having small penis. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1964
Answered : 246 Questions
Doctor, my son is 10years old he has small Penis he feel shay front of other friends and relative now he grown up to see his penis we are worried kindly help us and advise what to do? and what is his right treatment.
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 3 hours later
Thank you for your query.
In boys, puberty starts normally from the age 11 to 13. That time physical growth starts and genital growth starts as well due to actions of hormones. If your son is well otherwise I will not worry about that. I just advise you to wait.
Kindest regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor