Clinical Research: Participated as investigator in the following Multi national clinical trials
1. A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicentre, phase III study comparing GW572026 and letrozole versus letrozole in subjects with Estrogen / progesterone receptor-positive advanced or metastatic breast cancer. (EGF 30008)
2. A phase III, multicenter, randomized,double-blind, active controlled, parallel group study of the safety and oral formulations of the neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist, casopitant (GW 679769) in combination with ondansetron and dexamethasone for the prevention of nausea and vomiting induced by moderately ematogenic chemotherapy. (NKV 102549)
3. To assess patient profile and pattern of care in operable breast cancer patient with intermediate to high risk of recurrence treated with docetaxel (Taxotere®)-based adjuvant chemotherapy (APBI)
Other professional achievements
1 Study of efficacy and toxicity of hypofractionated thoracic radiotherapy 17 Gray in 2 fractions for palliation in advanced non-small cell lung cancer at Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi
Pak Armed Forces Med J Dec 2012;3
2 Association of age with steroid receptor and HER-2/neu receptor status in breast cancer patients at Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi
Pak Armed Forces Med J Jun 2012;2
3 Frequency and severity of neutropenia in diffuse large B-cell non hodgkin's lymphoma after first cycle of chemotherapy comprising cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine with prednisolon.
J Ayub Med Coll Abottabad Jan - Mar 2011;23(1):80-3.
4 Role of honey in prevention of radiation induced mucositis in head and neck cancer. Accepted for publication in Pak Armed Forces Med J 20th Mar 2013
5 Therapeutic effects of whole brain radiotherapy with carboplatin as radiation sensitizer in management of brain metastasis.
Pak Armed Forces Med J June 2013; 63(2): 249-53
Study of efficacy and toxicity of hypofractionated thoracic radiotherapy 17 Gray in 2 fractions for palliation in advanced non-small cell lung cancer at Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi. (Accepted by CPSP for FCPS)
1. Hypofractionated thoracic Radiotherapy for palliation in advanced NSCLC. Oral Presentation at ONCO 2014
2. Association of age with steroid receptor and Her 2 neu receptor status in breast cancer. Poster presentation at ONCO 2014