Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

swelling of face or foot or hands - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 28-Feb-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
How can I help you?
User:Hi doctor,
here my wife want to chat
Doctor:Please go ahead
User:when i wake up in the every morning, in my right hand i feel some vibrations i dont know the english terms, hand sunn ho jata hai
Doctor:Ok, Please continue with more details
User:and this effect continue in full day only in fingers
User:and tha same effect goes in the left hand
Doctor:Since how long you have this problem?
User:from last one month
Doctor:Do you think you sleep in abnormal postures?
Doctor:Do you have tired XXXXXXX / weak / fatigue these days?
User:yaa feeling some weakness
Doctor:What is yoru age, occupation, height and weight?
User:and try to sleep in right posture, my age is 27, 5ft 2inch
User:and weight no idea
Doctor:Do you feel tingling too?
Doctor:Do you have regular menstrual periods?
User:its regular but its painful
Doctor:How many days do you have each month?
User:3 days
Doctor:Did you take any medicine for it
Doctor:Did you see a Doctor for it?
User:for the pain i take first time meftal 500
Doctor:You said it is numbness and not pain
Doctor:who advised you meftal
User:from XXXXXXX
Doctor:DId the pain go away?
Doctor:Ok good
Doctor:So now you are stuck with numbness of fingers
User:i feel numbness in fingers
Doctor:Do you look over weight?
Doctor:Do you get intense sweating?
User:over weight no
User:and intense sweating is yes
Doctor:Do you have swelling of face or foot or hands
User:only in hands
User:and in foot only in summer
Doctor:I advice you to get few tests done
User:which one
Doctor:1) Hemoglobin 2) Urine microscopy
Doctor:Take a syrup called DEXORANGE
Doctor:10 ml after food
Doctor:Do not handle hot vessels
Doctor:with bare hands
Doctor:Syrup for 15 days
User:and any thing about diet ??
Doctor:Eat lot of XXXXXXX leafty and pulses
Doctor:You need Iron in the diet
Doctor:Take GRD biscuits as supplements
Doctor:two biscuits a day
User:for iron what i have two include in diet
Doctor: XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, Roots, Jaggery
User:and one more thing i forgot to tell you
User:i feel vomiting after taking food
User:its just started before 2-3 days
Doctor:Are you trying for pregnancy?
User:is all things related to one things ??
Doctor:aAre you using contraception if so what is it?
User:i am not using any contraceptive pill
User:this vomiting problem was before 1.5 year
User:and i was treated with one doctor
Doctor:Did you see the doctor for the same?
Doctor:What did the doctor say?
User:now i am in different city
Doctor:What medicines did he prescribe?
User:that problem was due to the swealing under the part of left breast
User:sorry i dont have report and medicine infront of me
Doctor:Do you use any medicines for any problem?
Doctor:No problem but can you find it ?
User:yaa i will ask for courier to my parents
User:i did not use any medicine except meftal
Doctor:But I suggest you to choose a doctor in your present city
Doctor:and consult him as this is a chronic problem
Doctor:One more thing using meftal can increase the vomiting problem
Doctor:So do not use it frequently
Doctor:Did you follow my suggestions?
User:yes sure, which doctor i have to consult
Doctor:You have to consult a General Physician with MD
Doctor:he can help you
User:any gyno or physician ??
Doctor:You can put across the numbness issue of the hands
Doctor:DId any doctor ask you about the thyroid status
Doctor:Ok anyway please follow the said instructions
Doctor:and see a physician for the vomiting issue
User:ok thank you so much doctor
Doctor:Pl fill the feedback form say done
Doctor:Thanks for consulting us.
Doctor:Bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor