Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

solution for premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   Can u tell me any medicine.
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   plz proceed
Doctor :   with your query
User :   I did'nt have any intercource but not very confidance
User :   i had some bad habiits..

User :   I am very week
Doctor :   ok
User :   My marriege is planned after 6 months..

Doctor :   ok
User :   how can i get some confidence

Doctor :   ok
User :   plz.. advice me

Doctor :   you mean that you will ejaculate in less time ?
User :   or give me ur direct no.
User :   ya...
Doctor :   ok
User :   i never have a sex with any girl...

Doctor :   the condition is called premature ejaculation
Doctor :   i will help you in this
User :   except this every thing is ok..

Doctor :   can I ask few relevant questions?
User :   ya sure

Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist circumfrence.
User :   i m 26/m

Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   in your opinion in how many minutes you will ejaculate?
Doctor :   you can take.....
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor