Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

azoospermia, detailed sperm analysis report - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
Doctor :  
please proceed with your health query
User :   hi
User :   iam 30 year old
Doctor :   ok
User :   since last 1 year i am married
Doctor :  
User :   2 months back i did semen analysis
Doctor :  
User :   in that sperm cout is nill with numerous puss cell
User :   azoospermia
Doctor :  
User :   iam much tense
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
could you tell me the detailed sperm analysis report?
User :   yes
User :   everything is nill in this test
Doctor :  
User :   plz help / guide me on humanitarian basis
Doctor :  
let me explain you XXXXXXXX
Doctor :   Azoospermia is called when there is no sperm in semen. This type of semen disorder is found in approximately 3% of infertile men i.e. absent sperm.
Doctor :   In azoospermia there is obstructive & non-obstructive azoospermia
Doctor :   so now what you will need to do is find out
Doctor :  
wheteher you are having obstructive or non-obstructive azoospermia

Doctor :  
if it is due to obstruction
Doctor :  
then it can be treated
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor