Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Zpack to treat oral gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i'm a 19 year old female and i have some questions
User :   would a zpack cure oral gonorrhea?
Doctor :   ok
User :   i'm not even sure if i have an oral std, but i had a sore throat and was prescribed a zpack.
Doctor :   i can help you
User :   i provided oral sex to a male 3 months ago
User :   unprotected.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   azithromycin
Doctor :   is said to help
User :   ok. it did clear up whatever sore throat i had.
User :   since it's been three months since i've done anything and i havent had any other sore throats or things in my throat. . . would you say i don't have an oral std?
Doctor :   any membraner
Doctor :   on your tonsils
User :   no.
Doctor :   i would suggest get
Doctor :   a vdrl test to ber on safer side
Doctor :   u have nothing to lose in gettin tested
User :   i read somewhere that oral gon. can clear itself up after about 3 months
User :   is that true?
Doctor :   sometimes
Doctor :   not all the time
Doctor :   it varies
Doctor :   person to person

Doctor :   are u there?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor