Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Yeast infection in vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i think i hav a yeast infction
Doctor :   since how long
User :   apprx 5,6 yrs
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   been usin over counter treatments
Doctor :   ok
User :   but no relief
Doctor :   anytime have u consulted
Doctor :   consulted?
User :   yes with a gynaecologist
Doctor :   Please provide these details Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   but still no relief
User :   25yrs
User :   student
User :   single
User :   female
User :   80lbs
User :   5foot7inches
Doctor :   where exactly is the yeast infection
Doctor :   which part of the body
User :   vagina
Doctor :   do u have fishy smelling
Doctor :   discharge
User :   cvan u hav it else where
Doctor :   yes
User :   once
User :   but normally its yeasty
Doctor :   ok
User :   and then no smell at all
Doctor :   white curdy discharge
Doctor :   u need to consult a gynecologist
User :   yes
Doctor :   and get examined
User :   i did
Doctor :   if the infection becomes serious
Doctor :   it might affect ur fertility
Doctor :   r u diabetic
User :   but can it be cured
Doctor :   yes it can
User :   not that i no
Doctor :   with antifungal
Doctor :   cream and sometime if restitant

Doctor :   oral anti fungals
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   r u there
User :   hi
Doctor :   r u able to get my msg
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor