Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Writers Cramp - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi Doc!
User :   I have a cronic Writing problem
Doctor :   ok
User :   some doctor said its a Writers Cramp
User :   I get problem only whil writing
Doctor :   where do you have this writhing movements
User :   Can you siggest a solution
Doctor :   only in hands?
User :   yes
Doctor :   what is your age
User :   27
User :   this started at age 24
Doctor :   how often do you get them in a single dy
Doctor :   *day
Doctor :   does anything make them worse?
User :   when ever I try to write, even a signature get me into trouble,
User :   some king of muscle contraction happens
User :   and I get pain
User :   could not write
Doctor :   Do you have any other problems apart from writhing
User :   no
Doctor :You might need a physical examination for your condition
Doctor :   because you have to exclude serious conditions
User :   Do you suggest any speialist?
User :   like Nuro?
Doctor :   Writhing at such a younger age needs medical attention
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   neurologist

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor