Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

White bumps in the throat - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   hi, I have a question. I have little white bumps on the back of my hangy thing in my throat?? what are they??
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have little white bumps on the back of my hangy thing in my throat what are they???
Doctor :   One needs a physical examination to know what exactly those bumps are.
Doctor :   To help you better, I would need some details about you.
Doctor :   May I know your age and gender?
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed those bumps?
User :   iam 24 years old
User :   and a female
User :   i just noticed them this morning
Doctor :   Do you have pain/difficulty in swallowing/sorethroat?
User :   no
User :   none of them
Doctor :   Do you have fever, running nose?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
User :   none of those
Doctor :   Do you have any other medical illness such as diabetes/hypertension?
User :   no
Doctor :   An asymptomatic bumps in the throat may not be a concerning problem.
Doctor :   But to know what exactly they are, you would have to consult a ENT surgeon for examination.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor