Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

White bump on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I have small white bumps that blend in on my penis. its on the long middle part of my penis i want to know what is it?
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   SInce how long you have this
User :   for like 2 yrs and i have not had sex
Doctor :   What is the age
User :   14
Doctor :   Do they bleed, pus ?
User :   nope
Doctor :   Hi XXXXXXXX I am sorry I think you have not read the terms and cnditions the caht is for 18 yrs completed group and if you wish to chat you have to have your parents or guardian with you
User :   they are
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Are you allergic to anything else
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you itching in that region
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have redness
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I guess those are PPP, pearly papules of penis
Doctor :   What is their number
Doctor :   and are they crowded?
Doctor :   Are they on the sulcal region of penis, behind the red part(head of penis)
User :   no
Doctor :   Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor