Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Wheezing and chest problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Good day,
Can you please advise me of what situation i might be in.
Im 21years old DOB: 27/03
The upper right hand side of my throat feels abit odd, sometimes when i breath I get a shrap pain in that area. Also I have a similar Pain in the centre of my chest.
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   hi there
Doctor :   Since when do you have this prpblem ?
User :   I have only had this problem with the last 1-2 hrs
Doctor :   Do you feel difficulty or [in while swallowing ?
User :   I have a cough and i get also weezing in thye chest
User :   yes that i do
Doctor :   ok, Do you have fever ?
User :   i have reflux of mucus, and when I have taken a drink of water i find some difficulty
User :   I dnt beleive so Im also sitting in aircon
User :   my partner has grab there however
User :   and possibily pressure was applied
Doctor :   ok,
Doctor :   and when was that ?
User :   Im not sure if im in right but i may think it may something to do with the upper right side part of the trachea
User :   after 3am
User :   maybe going on 4
Doctor :   ok, could be a possibility as tit could cause a mild contusion over the tracheal rings
User :   ok
User :   is that serious
Doctor :   no , not at al
User :   it hurts
Doctor :   it is self limiting , the disomfort will go off within a day or two
User :   at fist i though of it be a brocken bone
User :   as when i put my index finger near it that wat it was like
Doctor :   do not worry , if it is a broken bone the pain would be excrutiating
Doctor :   it could just be contusion , which will get down over time
User :   oh it is abit and
User :   so it has nothing to do with tracheal deviation
Doctor :   no ,
User :   ok, would it be best to go to my local jg
User :   gp
Doctor :   its always better to be examined , as it could provide more information over the injury
User :   not a problem, Now twisted testicals is it serious
Doctor :   Do you mean torsion testis ?
User :   Im not sure as both the testicals weren't twisted together
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor