Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What specialist doctor handles cases of frequent headaches? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 23-Feb-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor:good morning
User:Good morning
Doctor:please proceed with your query
User:My wife frequently gets headache
User:We want to consult a specialist
User:She gets headache if she is out for a while
User:if she does not have food in right time
User:Even if she has very little stress
Doctor:are you getting my text?
User:Yes I am getting your text
Doctor:sorry about that
Doctor:all right
Doctor:what is her age?
User:she is 29
Doctor:does she have migraine ?
User:Yes it looks like migraine... she feels pain in only one side
Doctor:I feel the same too
Doctor:it is most probably migraine
Doctor:please get her evaluated for the same
User:So should we consult a nerves specialist?
Doctor:yes, a medical neurologist
Doctor:should be fine
User:okay...We stay near XXXXXXX palya, old airport road bangalore
User:can you suggest any good specialist?
Doctor:are you there?
User:Can it be cured ?
User:Dr XXXXXXX Thanks for the advice.
Doctor:my pleasure
Doctor:good day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor