Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What should I do to increase my weight? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 20-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
My Height is 5.6 Inch n my weight is 53 KG, but i m too lean. so plz give me some suggestion so i Should improve my body.
Doctor:I am reading the query
Doctor:A lot of genetics are involved with the body built and framework
User:Hi sir Assalamwalekum. Plz advise me on the query na
Doctor:so I suggest to engage in frequent snacking
Doctor:High calorie snacks
Doctor:Also take help from the dietian
Doctor:who can design diet plan for your weight
User:Any ayurvedic advise sir
Doctor:Nothing helps except for snack
Doctor:Prefer to take these snacks
User:k. sir some times i used to suffer from acidity problem n due to this i ll get one side headache..
Doctor:Nuts - 10 per day
Doctor:Dried seeds like flax, melon seeds
Doctor:Use ghee in the food
Doctor:Milkshake with icecream every day
User:K thanx for ur advise
Doctor:For the acidity issues you can take Zinetac 150mg, 30 min before food, thrice a day
Doctor:Did you follow and do you have any more queries?
Doctor:Thank you for visiting me here
Doctor:Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor