Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What medicine should I take to reduce hair loss? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Nov-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:Are you there?
User:is multivitamins Good for hair Loss,for Females aged 31 ,if so please advice the right medication to avoid hair loss.
Doctor:You can take tab. biotin forte.
Doctor:One tablet a day.
Doctor:For 3-4 months.
Doctor:Do you have any other questions?
User:side effects?
Doctor:No side effects..
Doctor:Do you have any other questions?
User:Also she is having wrinkles under the eyes
User:what can we do about that?
Doctor:Under eye dark circles and wrinkles are age related changes which gets aggravated due to lack of sleep.
Doctor:I only suggest the patient to sleep well and drink plenty of water.
Doctor:I do not advice any cosmetic products.
User:Ok sir i am Through Thank You :)
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor