Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for painful penis? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 16-Dec-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Worried and embaressed over something so was confused whom to talk to
Doctor:Please proceed with your concern.
User:I felt something v v small/tiny ......v v tiny thing in my penis when it was erect but cant see or feel that wasnt paining but i could touch it and it could move
User:This would be somewhere in the middle and on the side- saw first time ever
Doctor:Can you describe it besides being very very small?
User:cant find words
User:it wasnt hard and could move also
User:1/10th of a cm.....
Doctor:It would be extremely difficult for me to give you a good comments without proper description.
User:since it was inside so dont know what it was
Doctor:That being said, if that was very small and is not causing any symptom
Doctor:then it may be insignficant.
Doctor:It may be simple blood vessel engorgement or may be
Doctor:something that you are over seeing it.
User:calling it a v small stone may not be correct
Doctor:If you notice any other abnormality, please note down the details.
User:ya may be
User:when u say anormality - how exactly do u define it ?
Doctor:If they don't occur again, then you can consider this uneventful.
Doctor:Abnormal is something that occur out of usual.
Doctor:If you notice any color changes, any symptoms or any other lesion which hasn't occurred in the past
Doctor:you may note it down.
Doctor:And discuss with a doctor again.
Doctor:It may be nothing concerning and trivial
User:u know with all these deadly diseases these days like cancr etc, just suddenly get paranoid about such things ......
Doctor:Cancer involving the skin also present with obvious symptoms.
Doctor:If you have no symptoms and have found a very, very tiny condition, it is not likely to be related to cancer.
Doctor:So do not be too concerned.
User:doctor in which field are the onces who look into anything related to this when it concerns penis ?
Doctor:Discuss with a doctor when you find something unusual.
Doctor:It depends on the symptoms you have.
User:like heart would be cardiologist and so on...
Doctor:You may either consult a dermatologist or urologist - depending the symptom.
Doctor:Sexual problems are dealt by psychiatrist/andrologist or sexual therapist.
Doctor:Have you followed?
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:nothing sexual i guess
User:this is the only thing..................otherwise for many months now.......i sometimes have phases where my daily frequency of passing urine increased
User:so doctor got my diabets and urine tests done and they were normal
User:sometimes i have had pain in my legs for some days and then it would be ok but now almost for a month- i have pain in legs, thighs....
User:just thought of telling u this also for any linkage tht u could see.......was anyways planning to see an ortho or someone on this
Doctor:The pain in your legs and thigh is not related to your current problem related to penis.
Doctor:You can consult an orthpedician and come back to us after the evaluation.
User:ok - thanks
Doctor:This pain may be related to muscular aches
Doctor:or something related to metabolism.
Doctor:Detailed examination and if needed testing will tell us the cause.
Doctor:Do you have any more questions?
User:so would ortho be the right kind of doctor to consult for this ?
Doctor:Yes. Orthopedician will be able to evaluate you for this ache.
User:thanks - no more questions
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor