Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What causes fever and anal pain? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Sep-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1555 Questions
User:i have pain in motion hole.
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:I have been suffering from 1 week.
User:The pain is slowly increased.
User:Now i have light fever and body pains along with above pain.
User:earlier i took treatment for GAS.
User:Now i am getting this pain..
User:Will you please tell me does it cure with madicines?
Doctor:I would like to know few more things before advising you
Doctor:May I know the medicines you took for gas?
User:NEW PAN 40.
Doctor:Does the anal pain increase or decrease on sitting or walking?
User:and at the time of chicken pox i used Looz and sucral..
User:while walking i am getting lite pain
User:while sitting also i am feeling pain.
Doctor:Do you have pain while passing motions?
User:I am on unable to sit properly on bike also.
User:not during motion
User:at the time of motion..
Doctor:Since when do you have fever and body ache?
User:Stools are not coming out smootly from yesterday.
User:today only
Doctor:Does your pain increase when you touch the anal hole?
Doctor:When did you suffer with chicken pox?
User:mar 2014
Doctor:At that time did you used to have normal stools?
User:no no
User:At that time i have motion problem. So doctor given sucral
Doctor:Since when are you having motion problem?
User:i have stopped using medicines after chicken pox. I didnt use medicines from july. This motion problem started recently from 7-10 days..
Doctor:This means you have motion problems on and off?
Doctor:Along with fever, body ache and anal pain, do you have any other symptoms like throat pain, body rashes?
Doctor:From your description, I feel that the anal pain and the fever with body ache are not related.
Doctor:Anal pain could be due to a fissure or piles.
User:does it cure with medicines?
Doctor:As you have been having constipation on and off sometimes on straining too hard the stools which injure the anal tissue.
Doctor:Yes, it can be cured with medicines after knowing the degree of piles or depth of the fissures.
Doctor:For this you need to see a general surgeon for examination.
Doctor:Meanwhile you can take a sitz bath which will help in reliving your pain
Doctor:Here you need to take warm water in a tub and sit in it for 15 to 20 mins.
Doctor:You can use betadine solution in the water.
Doctor:It will clear if any infection is present and would maintain hygeiene.
Doctor:You need to start on stool softners again like sucral syp or looz tab.
Doctor:as you were taking before.
Doctor:along with this drink plenty of water and fruit juices.
Doctor:Lignocaine gel - apply it on the area twice a day.
Doctor:its an anaesthetic gel which will relieve your pain.
Doctor:Isabgul powder 2 tsp of powder in a glass of water once a day.
Doctor:Consume high fibre diet like green leafy vegetables and fruits.
Doctor:For fever and body ache - I feel that you might be suffering with viral fever.
Doctor:As its not high temperature, monitor you temperature every 4th hourly.
Doctor:If temperature goes above 100 take tab Dolo 650mg.
Doctor:you can take dolo 650 thrice a day
Doctor:And take bed rest as much as possible.
User:do i need to follow any diet?
Doctor:If you have temperature more than 100 along with body ache, I would suggest you to take complete bed rest.
User:from now
User:not more than 100
Doctor:You can have regular diet as you are taking now but avoid oily and spicy food.
Doctor:If non veg, then avoid till the condition is completely healed.
Doctor:As your temp is not more than 100 you can monitor it every 4th hourly.
Doctor:And see a surgeon or proctologist for examination to determine the cause of the anal pain.
Doctor:Did you follow my instructions?
User:I am going to consult gastrologist.
User:Is it ok?
User:or do i need to meet surgeon or proctologist ?
Doctor:Gastrologist wouldn't be concerned with anal problems. It would be better to show a surgeon or proctologist
Doctor:Do you have any more queries for me?
User:thank you..
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor