Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Weird feeling while touching the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi doc, i am really sorry to trouble u again and again
Doctor :   thats fine
Doctor :   why sorry
User :   i just wanted to let u know
Doctor :   u need not be sorry
Doctor :   yes
User :   when i touch my penis i feel somethin weird inside
Doctor :   like
User :   some weird/ good but weird feeling
Doctor :   thats normal
User :   it seems like the sensitivity has increased
User :   its a lot diff than it used to be
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then ur problem is solved
Doctor :   i guess
User :   how is it solved?
Doctor :   u had numbness
Doctor :   before
Doctor :   when u can feel it is sensitive
User :   well its a v.weird feeling
User :   wen i touch the head, i feel somethin weird
Doctor :   ok
User :   its not normal i think
User :   coz i neva felt like this before
Doctor :   that normal sensation
User :   could i have damaged my nerve by any chance?
Doctor :   u would experience in different ways
Doctor :   difficult to say
Doctor :   without examining
User :   hmm
User :   can doc's say through
User :   physical examination
Doctor :   yes
User :   hmm...
Doctor :   only after physical examination
Doctor :   we can confirm any findings
User :   n u seriously think that ultrasound would be the best idea rite?
Doctor :   get it done
User :   how is it different than MRI & CT?
Doctor :   if ur able to feel the sensation
Doctor :   there is no nerve damage
Doctor :   only when nerve is intact
Doctor :   u can feel the sensation
Doctor :   wait for few days
User :   u mean the tingling weird sensation?
Doctor :   if u have any problems further
Doctor :   u can get a ultrasound done
User :   hmm.. so u mean i wudnt feel tht weird sensation inside
User :   had i damaged my nerve right?
Doctor :   yes
User :   hmm
User :   and how different is ultrasound than CT or MRI
Doctor :   u wouldnt feel anything sensation if nerver is damaged
Doctor :   MRI is specific
User :   n i wudnt be able 2 feel my penis either if nerve was damaged?
Doctor :   u can know the soft tissue injury
Doctor :   yes
User :   u mean with MRI ill be able 2 know the soft tissue injury
User :   rite
Doctor :   anything else u want to know
User :   should i get
User :   MRI or ultrasound
Doctor :   get a ultrasound done
Doctor :   if the physician feels u need MRI
Doctor :   u can get it done
User :   hmm
Doctor :   there is nothing wrong with u
Doctor :   dont always keep thinking of it
User :   hmm
Doctor :   please study or divert ur attention
Doctor :   u will be fine with it
User :   could it be possible that im feelin this weird sensation
User :   jus coz i think too much?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   it could be that
User :   ohhh
Doctor :   u can consult counselor
Doctor :   if the problem affects u too much
User :   ok
Doctor :   if physician were not able to find
Doctor :   any medical cause
Doctor :   then it due to ur feeling
Doctor :   to much concerned about ur problem
User :   hmm
User :   i never knew
User :   anxiety could result
User :   in this
Doctor :   stop worrying about this for few days
User :   ok
Doctor :   u will be fine
Doctor :   trust me
User :   hmm... i will
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about jai
User :   no thats it
User :   i really really appreciate
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   good nite
User :   your concern n help
User :   u 2
Doctor :   thankx
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor