Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Weight reduction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   hi im 18 and i am severly over weight i have tried everything and now the excess weight is begining to hurt my back and MORE
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
May I know your height and weight?
User :   im 260
User :   and im 5'7
User :   femal
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
What methods have you tried till now?
User :   pills diets excersize and have doing it for years
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :  
We will give you a very good diet chat
Doctor :  
which has very good results
User :   ive tried everything
User :   i dont even believe in diets anymore
User :   is there anything i can do medically?
Doctor :   Yes, there are options

User :   such as...
Doctor :  
But follow our diet chart strictly
Doctor :  
We do a weight reduction program
User :   ok. but i kinda want to bring this up to a doctor. and see medically wat i can do
User :   since ive slaready done everything
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
If you r not ready for diet
User :   i have been
Doctor :  
then there is surgery
User :   ive done dieting for 4 years
User :   what kind of surgery?
Doctor :  
Which is done for morbid obesity
Doctor :   It is a lap surgery to compress the size of stomach
Doctor :  
That works by decreasing your food intake
User :   is it dangerous?
Doctor :   No
Doctor :  
Not much complications
User :   and is it insurance covered if u have medical insurance?
Doctor :  
You will have to check it out
Doctor :  
Mostly it is no

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor