Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Weight reduction ways - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doc, i am 28 years old, my height is 5.2 but I weigh around 72
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there any way to reduced this
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   i can help you
Doctor :   what kind of work do you do
User :   i am a software engg.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so you have a sedandtary kind of living
User :   ya
Doctor :   do you do any exercises
User :   yeah i go for walks
Doctor :   like walking jogging etc
User :   walking
Doctor :   since how long and for how much do you walk are you regular ethit
Doctor :   we need to have an equal balance of erxercise and diet
Doctor :   to have a control
Doctor :   over our wt in turn over healtth
Doctor :   you need to know how
Doctor :   much energy you need to [er day
Doctor :   and how much yopu consume
Doctor :   as we have only a
Doctor :   short time to explian i could explain in detail over the payed chat page
Doctor :   in your case you just need 1200 kcal per day
Doctor :   ARE YOU THERE
Doctor :   have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor