Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Weight reduction techniques, erectile dysfunction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi
User :   i am working as a
User :   now a days i am putting weight spl, stomach looks out like
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   how do i reduce weight and my skin also getting day by day dark completions like
Doctor :   For wt reduction there is no alternative except regular exercise for 30 min a day and diet calorie control without losing the balance of diet
User :   ok
Doctor :   For dark complexion you have to put Vitamin C face pack and VItamin E supplements
User :   is that compulsory i have go for gym
Doctor :   No
User :   ok
Doctor :   But sticking to the routine is important
Doctor :   by exercisea and timely diet
User :   ok ok
Doctor :   atelast 5 days a week does good
User :   can i ask a personal question
User :   ok
Doctor :   it takes atleast 2 to 3 montsh for you to feel good
Doctor :   and then another 2 more months to look good
User :   ok i will start from today
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   continue
User :   i have been married since last 7 yrs, we use to have good bed time, but me and my partner being having good mood, but i am not able to support her, and good food habits which u can sugest me were i can be happy and my partner too
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   What is your specific problem that you are not able to support her
User :   when she touches me, it becomes strong, with in no time , its becoming loose, some times not even 1 min
Doctor :   Do you mean the erection is not too long
User :   yes
Doctor :   and do you ejaculate early too?
User :   but even internally i am also having feeling to do sex
User :   no i dont ejaculate early
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   How long is it happening
Doctor :   and are you using any drugs
User :   if it is strong then we really enjoy for 10-15 mins appr.
User :   no i am not using any drugs
Doctor :   i mean to say medicines
User :   actually my self and my partner go for bed as on my kids sleep,
User :   i really use combiflame tablet once in 2 months when i get headache or body pains like
User :   just a year back also we use to have 2 twice a day or night
User :   but ow a days not even once some times
Doctor :   How long you have this problem
Doctor :   and do you have checked for Blood sugar these days and BP??
User :   hardly since 2-3 months i am facing
User :   yes BP i have checked its normal
User :   and frequently getting cold like every 40 days i am facing 2-4 days with cold
User :   previously i used never have fever or cold harldy yearly once i used to have
Doctor :   Blood sugar?? and Cholesterol?
User :   no these two i have gone for test
Doctor :   You get them tested
Doctor :   Erection problems are common in adult men. In fact, almost all men experience occasional difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.
Doctor :   it is a temporary condition that will go away with little or no treatment.
Doctor :   Let me give you some tips
Doctor :   Cut down on smoking, alcohol, and illegal drugs
Doctor :   Get plenty of rest and take time to relax.
Doctor :   Exercise and eat a healthy diet to maintain good circulation.
Doctor :   Use safe sex practices, which reduces fear of HIV and STDs.
Doctor :   Talk openly to your partner about sex and your relationship. If you are unable to do this, counseling can help.
Doctor :   Couples who cannot talk to each other are not likely to be able to make love to each other.
Doctor :   Stress, fear, anxiety, or anger and Communication lack with the partner is the most common cause in young men
Doctor :   like you
User :   i dont smoke
User :   not have alochol regularly
User :   max once in 3 months
Doctor :   I was giving you tips generally
Doctor :   It doesnt mean to you actually
Doctor :   Stress, fear, anxiety, or anger and Communication lack with the partner is the most common cause in young men
Doctor :   so try to avoid those situations
Doctor :   have you had an injury to you back
User :   injury to my back but, 3 yrs back i met with an accident, were i had nee back bone got cracked and now it has got perfect after i had operation to it, accident happend to left leg
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I think you better get to you a Counsellr to check if there is any physical problem
User :   mmm....
Doctor :   Please confirm the details
Doctor :   Get the Bllod sugar and Cholesterol check done
User :   as you have described the about stress, fear, anxiety, or anger has been increased in recent time
User :   yes about mention details are perfect
Doctor :   Yes
User :   any tips for controling
Doctor :   that is more common in younger men
Doctor :   Relaxation exercises
Doctor :   like deep breathing
Doctor :   good sleep
User :   ok ok
Doctor :   Yoga
Doctor :   Meditation
Doctor :   are the usual measures that can help if done
User :   ok thank you
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor