Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Weight loss programme, solution for hair loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   hell sir
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   how to reduce my weight sir
Doctor :   how old are you?
Doctor :   what is your ht/wt?
User :   26 year with 90 kgs
User :   ht:5.7
Doctor :   ok..
Doctor :   do you have any other health problems?
User :   gas problem sir
Doctor :   ok
User :   sir
Doctor :   pls go this site
Doctor :   sorry
User :   ok sir
User :   one more thing sir
Doctor :
Doctor :   sure
User :   if i control my food can i reduce my weight
Doctor :   you need a combination of diet and exercise to lose wiegt ad
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   keep it under control - anyone method has been shown to be not very successful
User :   ok sir
User :   iam lossing my hair also sir
Doctor :   any dandruff/ scalp infection?
User :   no sir
Doctor :   any particular part of your head is affected?
Doctor :   or is it uniform thinning?
User :   uniform
User :   At the front part
Doctor :   forehead?
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   does nay one lse in your family have a similar problem?
Doctor :   *else
Doctor :   r u thr?
User :   my father
User :   has same problem
Doctor :   see- the pattern you have described is called typical male pattern baldness
User :   ok
Doctor :   and heredity plays a role
Doctor :   how long have you had this problem?
User :   from 3 years
Doctor :   have you tried any medication? or seen a dermatologist?
User :   i went to skin specalist
User :   By using that medicans i lost more hair sir
Doctor :   ok....
Doctor :   do you renmember the medicine?
User :   Is there any oil or tablets sir
Doctor :   ok
User :   finpecia
User :   and one hair oil cost aroung 400/-
Doctor :   there are newer applications like Mintop(minoxidil) solution which can help- but they are only available by prescription
User :   ok
User :   is tablet or hair oil sir
Doctor :   hair application-but you will need to see a dermat and get a prescription for it
User :   Is there any use of BIOTENE-ZC ,finpecia sir
Doctor :   also- yopu can check out the web site I gave for health foods for hair
User :   ok sir
User :   Is there any use of BIOTENE-ZC ,finpecia sir
Doctor :   the multivitamin will help in case of nutrition problems
User :   by using that i lost my hair sir
User :   I stoped using that tablets
Doctor :   ok- that should not make a difference
User :   thank u sir for giving u r valuable suggestions
Doctor :   because f the pattern you described - it is a due to the effect of testesterone
User :   wat is testesterone sir?
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   wat is testesterone sir?
Doctor :   it is the male hormone- it causes the hair to recede from the forehead in men- normally
User :   how to over come this problem
Doctor :   the medicine you took finpecia can help- but it can have side effects also
Doctor :   As it has not helped you - i would advice you to see a another dermatologist for a second opinion
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   before continuing/ trying anything else
User :   sure we can regain my hair again sir
Doctor :   very honestly- I would not guarantee it - but there are cosmetologist
Doctor :   alternatives like - hair transplant/ hair weaving - which can help if the problem is severe
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   thank u sir?
Doctor :   welcome
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   Bye sir

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor