Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Weight gain after child birth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi Doctor, I am mother of child and weight 77kgs..tried lots of exercise & walking still not reduced..what is ur suggestion for the same.
Doctor :   Can you mention your age and height?
User :   29 yrs and 5.4 height
Doctor :   You can try taking a low calorie diet.
Doctor :   Avoid fatty and oily foods., rice, maida and sugar
Doctor :   Snack on fruits, vegetables and sprouts
User :   most them suggested me to go to aerobics...can this work out for me.
User :   what exact weight i should be for this age & weight.
Doctor :   Yes, but diet plays a major role in weight reduction more than exercise
Doctor :   Your Ideal weight should be less than 58 kgs
Doctor :   You should maintain a BMI of 22.
Doctor :   Your current BMI is now 29
Doctor :   You can also try reducing the overall quantity of the diet if you are not able to
Doctor :   cut down on individual fattyfoods

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor