Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Ways to reduce weight and chest bulge - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

User :   hi doc
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u/
User :   am 25yrs of age
User :   male, am very fat
User :   i weigh around 130kgs
Doctor :   pl proceed wd age/ht.wt
User :   height is 5'8
Doctor :   ur wt
User :   main problem is tht my chest is can i get rid of that
User :   wt 130kgs
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   can u suggest me a way to get slim
User :   no
User :   i hadnt yet
Doctor :   ur very much over wt
User :   yes
User :   pls suggest me on how to reduce weight
Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, This would require a detailed history and it can extend beyond 5 minutes.
User :   no probs
User :   is there any surgery to reducce fat??
Doctor :   You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor