Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Ways to prevent Premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   HI
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   i have a problem of premature ejaculation
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   sge 29 male interior designer ,
User :   single / 73kg / 168 cm
User :   hello
Doctor :   Since when are you having this andWas it the First time that you have tried having Sex ?
User :   no i have morethan 1 year
User :   hello
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   What is the Time Duration that your Sex Or the Erection Lasts
User :   2mints or less
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you indulge in Adequate Foreplay
User :   erection also getting dwn quickly before 1 or 1-1/2 minutd
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I would advise that you Indulge in Adequate Foreplay
Doctor :   that is essential
User :   can u explain me
Doctor :   and Also if you have any Stress or Work and related tensions
Doctor :   then you shall need to keep it out of your mind

Doctor :   since that would not be allowing you to the
Doctor :   feel comfortable and
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor