Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Ways to increase weight and height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   my age is 20. still im less weight. only 45 kg. i height is 165 cms. i want to increase in both height and weight
Doctor :   Ok
User :   please help me in this
Doctor :   For height gain you need to take a high protein diet and exercise regularly
User :   what are the food i can take
Doctor :   Skipping, pull ups on parallel bars are found to help
Doctor :   Take whole milk mixed with a protein powder like Proteinex.
User :   ok doctor. how about increasing weight
Doctor :   You should take a high calorie diet
Doctor :   nuts like almonds, cashew. raisins , walnuts in your diet at least once in a day
Doctor :   Breakfast should include egg with breads or chapattis wheat with ghee or butter
User :   doctor, are these for increasing wieght?
Doctor :   You can mix soya atta or bajra atta or millet atta in your wheat chapatis. include basmati rice.
Doctor :   Yes, these are high calorie diets
Doctor :   Non-veg to b included daily. if you are non-vegetarian.

Doctor :   Try to take more mutton as it helps
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor