Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Ways to gain weight,diet - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi any one
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   go ahead with medical query
User :   hi doc i am 21 year old and my height is 6.2 i am very lean and thin what can i do
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
User :   working in bpo
User :   single
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u need to consume more protiens
Doctor :   and fatty food
User :   but i dont get the proper food
User :   i want to personally meet a doctor in chennai can you reffer one
Doctor :   we dont have database for chennai
Doctor :   u got to have mor dairy products
Doctor :   have ghee along with food
User :   wel i eat in hotel and we normaly dont get good food
Doctor :   u need to have more dates
Doctor :   u can have lion dates
User :   yes i can do that
Doctor :   fruits and vegetables
User :   okay
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns.
Doctor :   Please fill this Feed back form I send, while I type the necessary information, say done when done.
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor