Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Ways to control sugar level - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   , 35 diabetic for since 1999.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   What are your Blood sugars now
User :   Right now on human mixtard 35 + 35 units
Doctor :   or recent once
User :   sugar not under control
Doctor :   ok
User :   The reading are fasting 150 and pp 270+
Doctor :   Do you have a restricted Diet or do you eat any thing, are you regular at taking your Insulin injections
User :   Inspite of taking the above mentioned medication, its not getting controoled
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   More than medications it shall depend on the Diet that you eat
Doctor :   you cannot take a normal routine diet and still expect your Insulin Injections to keep it under control
Doctor :   need to restrict your Rice based foods and take lots of
Doctor :   High fiber and Ragi and Wheat based foods

Doctor :   and also eat lot of fresh fruits and Vegetables
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor