Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Ways to achieve glowing skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   sir how to become slim
User :   how to become glow
Doctor :   To get a better picture I need this information--
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status: ht and wt
User :   age.23,job,bangalore,male,ht170cm,wt54kg
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you are underweight- do you actually want to become slimmer?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Medically I would not advice you to lose any weight as you are at the lower level of a normal BMI
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   my age is 23
User :   i want to increase my height
User :   is it possible
Doctor :   no
User :   how can i get good fitness
Doctor :   a good diet and regular exercise cn help you with that
User :   ok i have eye site -0.5
User :   is it possible to reduce
Doctor :   how long have you been having this power?
User :   that i dont no..
User :   actually i tryed to bye antiglare spects
Doctor :   ok
User :   but there was one doctor
User :   he found that i have site
Doctor :   when was this?
User :   that happend befor 5 months
Doctor :   any problems- like headache while reading/ watching TV or anything else?
User :   no
User :   but i am observing that
User :   i forgat to tell u
User :   only right eye having this problem
Doctor :   what sort of check up did you have- the reading the chart one?
User :   no now i dont have
User :   i can able to see with out spects also
User :   but if close one eye
Doctor :   yes- that
Doctor :   is because one eye is proper
User :   with remaning eye i coun't able to see as like left eye
Doctor :   I would advice you to go an ophthalmologist for a thorough check up- if you have not yet got that done
Doctor :   and get his advice as to what is the best thing for you to do after the physical examination
User :   no i checkedup my eye in three hospitals they told as same
User :   but little bit different
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what did they say?
User :   one doctor said that -0.75 for right eye,
User :   another doctor said that -0.5
User :   i checked up in colabiaasia he told that i have -0.5
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are you currently having any problem?
User :   no
User :   but i am thinking future purpose
User :   if i wont use spects it may increase
User :   so that i am getting feare
User :   and if i will use my eyes will go backside
Doctor :   did you consult an ophthalmologist as well- or just get the eyes tested by the opticians only
User :   ya i consulted to one eye specalist
User :   he only said that -0.5
User :   but i also no i have
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I would suggest you follow what advice he has given you
User :   because if i close one eye i coldn't able to see as like left eye
User :   ok mwhat is u r last advice
Doctor :   which area of Bangalore are you in?
User :   because i am leaving
User :   yelahanka
Doctor :   Ok-as you have already seen an ophthalmologist Please follow whatever advice he has given you
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor