Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Watery eyes after prolonged computer use - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   myself XXXXXX
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   Hi Doc, I want to know while using Laptop my eyes creates a problem of vision
User :   got water from side
Doctor :   That is a common problem with people who use the computer for prolonged periods.
Doctor :   I suggest that you take frequent breaks from staring at the monitor and every hour or so
Doctor :   focus on a far object say 20 m away
Doctor :   for a minute or two
Doctor :   and then refocus on a
Doctor :   nearby object
User :   ok doc
User :   thx a lot for kind suggestions i will get back to you afterwards
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   You are welcome
Doctor :   I also suggest that you get you vision tested
Doctor :   and wear anti-glare glasses
User :   thx doctor
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Anything else?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Bye for now
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor