Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Water filled bumps on tip of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hey
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   well ive got a serious problem. well i dont think its really sirious but it have something to do wit ma pinus
User :   penis
Doctor :   yes please
Doctor :   I can help you
User :   well it started with my whole body scratching and bumps with like water inside
Doctor :   Ok
User :   first it started with ma brothe girlfriend then my brother then me.
Doctor :   You mean water filled bumps in the skin of penis?
User :   nah at the tip of the penis
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you have unprotected sex recently?
User :   yes about 1 year ago.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   symptoms started about 2 weeks ago
Doctor :   did the same thing happen then too?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is it painful?
User :   nah it just happened once
User :   no its itchi
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when did it happen last time?
Doctor :   ok
User :   it never happened before
User :   this is the first time
Doctor :   are the lymph nodes near your groin enlarged?
User :   and i have a bump like on the skin of the penis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   they are called vesicles

Doctor :   you have contracted an sexually transmitted disease
Doctor :   it needs to be evaluated..
User :   d
User :   fdf
Doctor :   Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
User :   how come my brother and his girlfriend have the same thing?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor