Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Warts on the vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   Hello. I had a question about genital warts. I was diagnosed and treated 7 years ago
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   my present partner and I are wondering if he can get it from me
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
User :   i have ot had any outbreaks after the electrocauterization procedure
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :ok
Doctor :   wats your age and gender
User :   27 yrs F
User :   oh no 28
Doctor :where exactly the warts were
User :   on the outside of my vagina
Doctor :   in vaginal or cerival region
User :   vagina
Doctor :   at the time of warts did yu have sexual contact with your partner
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   was it protected or un protected one
User :   but the question has to do with my new boyfriend
User :   we have never had intercourse
Doctor :did yu have oral sex
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does hea has any ulcers or waarts on penile region
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :then the risk is very less

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor