Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Wants to conceive, no pills taken, monthly periods on time, cervical and pain in the stomach, not interested in sex completely, increase the breast size. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   should i ask in hindi
Doctor :   Ok. Hindi or English is ok.
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   meri marriage ko 4 month hue hai now i want to be pregnent
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   May i know if you are taking any pills.
User :   we are doing sexual intercourse but i cant concive
User :   no i haven;t take any pills
Doctor :   Ok, do you have any problems in your monthly periods.
User :   no
User :   it came on time
Doctor :   Ok do you have any other medical problem?
User :   survical and some pain in my stomach
Doctor :   Did you undergo ultrasound scanning of abdomen any time?
User :   no
User :   it came some time rearly
Doctor :   May i know if the flow during periods is good or is it scanty?
User :   normal
User :   no more neither less
Doctor :   Ok for this problem both you and your husband need to be tested.
Doctor :   You should undergo testes for ovulation, ultrasound scanning and blood testes.
Doctor :   Your husband to be tested for semen analysis.
User :   ok
Doctor :   I suggest you to visit good gynecologist near by you to undergo screening.
User :   i did not conceive
Doctor :   Ok tell me what do you want to know about.
Doctor :   Yeah for that you should undergo screaning.
User :   liquid bhar aa jata hai subha
User :   after sexual intercourse
Doctor :   Ok that may be normal.
Doctor :   It may be vaginal or cervical secretions.
User :   what veginal
Doctor :   It is just local secretion.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You need to undergo testing as i said.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Do not worry there are so many new methods to solve these problems.
User :   tell me all sex karti hu magar mai intrest nai le pati
User :   tell me all
User :   there are so many new methods to solve these problems. tell me all
User :   \
User :   hello
Doctor :   Ok do not worry.
Doctor :   Please discuss with your husband and consider visiting gynaecologist.
User :   ok
User :   and
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   please replyy my next question
Doctor :   Yes there are new methods even if you or your husband is suffering from any problem it can be solved.
User :   tell mehow can i
Doctor :   I suggest you to take a counseling from gynaecologist that will help.
User :   mai sex karti hu magar is mai intrest nai le pati puri tarha
Doctor :   Yes you should it with love, that will help.
User :   and one more thing meri breast bot light hai how can i heavy
Doctor :   Discuss with your husband closely regarding any issue.
Doctor :   There are surgeries for that.
User :   ok bye thanks
Doctor :   If you want you can undergo to increase your breast size.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor :   Is there anything i may help you.
Doctor :   Please login to chat with our doctors 24/7.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor