Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Vision correction, vision test and eye examination - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   Hello Dr
Doctor :   good morning
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have problem with my eye past 10 year one eye not huge power(Right side).Left side eye very low power
User :   if i can close right side eye then view through left side i am not able to view letter
User :   only light image
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when did you get your eyes checked last?
User :   10 years back
User :   now my age 34
Doctor :   you have not visited doctor after that for this?
User :   24 age i can checked
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   presently are you wearing glasses
User :   No
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since this is an eye related issue
Doctor :   advise is only possible after an examination of the eyes
Doctor :   you may need spectacles
Doctor :   i suggest you to see an ophthalmologist for a vision test and eye examination
Doctor :   ok, do you want us to suggest you one ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   Thanks
Doctor :   our customer care team will call you with the details in sometime
User :   ok
Doctor :   are there anymore questions for me
Doctor :   you seemed to have moved out of the chat window
Doctor :   log in again to chat with us
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor