Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Vesicular lesion on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   well i have had these sore for a while now
Doctor :  
User :   the first where like little water bubbles on my penis on he side the as i neve check it now my penis on the inside is losing color just the top half
Doctor :  
May i know your age?
User :   22
Doctor :  
Are you sexually active?
User :   yeah
User :   and i have red shine pump on my lips
Doctor :  
Is it itching?
Doctor :   The lesion on the penis is it itching?
User :   at first it was now it like im losing some sansation down there the lips i feal pain
User :   some wierd pain the the bumps come out
User :   then the bumps come out on my lips
Doctor :   You need a physical examination to rule out the possibility of infection.
Doctor :  
Hence i will suggest a dermatologist check up.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor