Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Venous veins - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   HEllo
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   Hi, I see this is a test chat, am I still able to get help?
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   I could try
User :   What are Varicose veins? I heard about them but unsure what they are
Doctor :   theya re Venous Dilatation of the Lower limbs mostly
Doctor :   but can occur elkse where too
User :   What are the ones in the crotch area called? I feel small lumps and feel something there and it sort of aches sometimes.

Doctor :   they veins loose the ability to pump the Blood back into the
User :   On the left side
Doctor :   Heart or the Major veins hence the pooling or the collection takes place
User :   Any idea what the problem I am having is?
Doctor :   it could be that you might have developed
Doctor :   the Varicocele and that is some thing that needs to be addressed immediately

Doctor :   GEneral Surgeon needs to be consulted
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor