Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Vasectomy reversal - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi me and my partner would like to have children but 18 years ago he had a vasctomy when he was with his ex wife. can we get ivf treatment on the nhs?
Doctor :   you can try for vas reconstruction firdt
User :   you mean a reversal?? will that work after so long?
Doctor :   it is better to try it is cheaper and more convenient
Doctor :   than ivf
Doctor :   but ivf is one of the way you can try
User :   but what are the odds of that working after 18 years?
User :   would we get it on the nhs?$
Doctor :   whats is age

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor