Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Varicose vein in crotch area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   I am 58 years old. I have what appears to be a varicose vein in my crotch area, at the panty line. It aches, and I feel a slight buzzing, but otherwise no problems. Should I seek treatment or forego panties?
Doctor :   HI,
Doctor :  
Doctor :   you have to be examined by a surgeon to confirm and rule out any other varicosities in the limbs
Doctor :   well the lesion you have is varicose then there is no much danger , limb varicose veins are the ones which have to be considered
User :   I have small spiderveins in my legs, but no other buk
User :   bulging veins like this one.
Doctor :   ok, may not now , but get it looked by a surgeon once
Doctor :   and the ones in crouch area need not worry about that
User :   should
User :   should I treat this as an emergency?
Doctor :   no , you can give it time
User :   thank you
Doctor :   and apply CREPE bandage to lessen or completely cure the limb veins
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor