Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Vaginal pus infected bumps - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   Yes, I have a question of a personal nature which may be cancer related.
Doctor :  
User :   I was doing the usual checks for any unusual lumps or bumps and came across something in a private area which I would like to discuss before going to a doctor about if its nothgin.
User :   nothing.
Doctor :  
User :   Please forgive my restraint in terms but I am somewhat conservative.
Doctor :   plz proceed with your Query

User :   In the area between the forward and back areas I felt a bump inder the skin, which when rolled between the fingers comes to be around 2cm in size.
Doctor :   ok

User :   The area feels hard and with some prodding produced transparent fluid and some blood. Then becomes very sore. Since this is in a non-visible area to me I am seriously concerned as to what it could be.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor