Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Vaginal pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi ,
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Iam a married lady....getting always pain in body
Doctor :   Ok
User :   should i visit to doctor for check up
Doctor :   When do you have the pain,
User :   I feel the pain in vagina...
User :   from few days
Doctor :   And where pain located?
User :   in vagina..inside
Doctor :   You should have yourself examined by a gynaecologist.
User :   something serious
Doctor :   It cold be signs of infection?
User :   shoould i not do sex
Doctor :   Or a retroverted uerus
Doctor :   preferably avoid it till you can sort this.
User :   by my husband not agree
User :   shuld use condom

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor